Attend the AMSOIL 40th Anniversary Convention July 18-20
Amsoil Home Dealership
Join AMSOIL in celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Dealer network July 18-20, 2013 in Duluth, Minn. In conjunction with the convention AMSOIL is also offering an abbreviated AMSOIL University (AU), featuring the Core Technology curriculum, July 16-18.
For each new customer registered and qualified through March 31, Dealers are eligible for cash, products and giveaways, including the following:
- A free vehicle graphics package
- 10 packages for three nights* of free lodging at Holiday Inn (Dealers only).
- Five packages for four nights* of free lodging at Holiday Inn (DJs only).
- Five free Convention registrations (Dealers only).
- Three AU scholarships that include free Convention registrations. Must be registered for both AU and Convention (Dealers only).
2013 AGGRAND Training Meetings
AGGRAND Natural Fertilizers
AMSOIL is once again conducting three winter AGGRAND
training meetings at the locations listed below. Registration is free and open to Dealers of all levels. Corporate staff will be on hand to conduct sessions in fertilizer basics, AGGRAND product selection and much more. Meeting content will focus on AGGRAND only. Dealers interested in expanding their profit potential through the AGGRAND
product line are strongly encouraged to attend. Training materials and refreshments will be provided.
Pre-registration is recommended to help determine meeting room and catering accommodations. To pre-register, click the “Training” tab in the Dealer Zone, then click “Corporate Events.”
2013 AGGRAND Training Meetings Schedule
- Sacramento, Calif.
- January 12, 2013
- 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Crowne Plaza Sacramento
- 5321 Date Ave.
- Sacramento, CA 95841
- Portland, Ore.
- January 26, 2013
- 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Holiday Inn Portland Airport
- 8439 NE Columbia Blvd.
- Portland, OR 97220
- Columbus, Ohio
- February 23, 2013
- 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North
- 6500 Doubletree Ave.
- Columbus, OH 43229
New BMK28 Dual-Remote Oil Filtration Kit for 6.7L Ford Diesel Applications
Versatile system combines full-flow and by-pass filters on a single, easy-to-install mount. Includes EaO26 Ea® Oil Filter, EaBP100 Ea By-Pass Filter and appropriate spin-on adapter for 6.7L Ford diesel applications.
New Distribution Center Hours Will Improve Service
After tracking order flow, shipping performance and walk-in traffic for over a year, AMSOIL has decided to shift its distribution center extended hours from Thursday evening to Monday evening, effective February 4. Monday’s operation will open at 9 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. (The Superior Distribution Center will open at 8 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.) The change accomplishes three primary goals:
- Continues to provide an evening option for Dealers and customers.
- Increases hours of operation on Monday to process and ship orders accumulated over the weekend.
- Eliminates the late openings on Thursdays that have frustrated customers, while allowing more orders to be shipped the same day they are received.
Distribution Center Schedule
- Monday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Superior Distribution Center Schedule
- Monday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Piggyback Advertising’ Creates Valuable AMSOIL Exposure
Walker Evans Wheels and Shocks
Through sponsorship of successful race teams and series, as well as its extensive advertising efforts, AMSOIL has successfully increased brand awareness and helped Dealers promote their businesses and increase sales. However, for the millions of impressions AMSOIL sponsorships and advertising generate, millions more are created through “piggyback” advertising. Whenever a fellow sponsor of an AMSOIL racer or series promotes the sponsorship, AMSOIL and AMSOIL Dealers benefit through additional AMSOIL logo exposure. For example, this Walker Evans advertisement in the January 2013 issue of Dirt Sports features Team AMSOIL off-road racer Scott Douglas.
See the January AMSOIL Magazine for more information.